Very Easy Apple Tart Recipe
This is such an easy dessert recipe. Very Easy Apple Tart only requires four simple ingredients and takes as much time as it takes to heat the oven hot!
- 1 thawed square of puff pastry
- 2 green apples cored and thinly sliced (leave the skin on)
- brown sugar mixed with a little cinnamon
Here are the simple steps:
- Heat the oven to hot
- Line a baking tray with baking paper (cause I hate cleaning the tray!)
- Score around the edge of the pastry about 1cm in. Be careful not to cut all the way through!
- Place the apple slices in lines to cover the pastry easily. But keep it within the scored edge
- Sprinkle your mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon over the top (not too thick)
- Pop into a hot oven and turn temperature down a little. Keep an eye on your tart… around 15 mins will do it. Pastry should be cooked, and the apple sugar browned, but not burnt!
- Serve with some greek yoghurt an fresh berries!
Enjoy this easy, delicious and impressive dessert!
If you liked this recipe… you might also enjoy these!
Just click on the image!