mishfit mothers is a unique personal training program that is currently running in Northcote and Ringwood. It runs in a small group where your children are welcome and can be a cost effective alternative to having mishfit one on one training, or used in conjunction with mishfit personal training.
Watch a video about mishfit mothers
The programme aims to provide you with:
- A complete workout that involves cardio vascular, resistance and pelvic floor training
- A workout that is modified to your ability and tailored to your needs as a pregnant or post-pregnant woman
- In conjunction with a women's health physiotherapist you are able to see with the use of Real Time Ultrasound, exactly how to contract your pelvic floor and deep core muscles. Exercises are practised and education consolidated during each mishfit session
- Diagnosis of diastasis (DRAM) and corrective training to repair and help you to prepare for possible subsequent pregnancies
- Correct and safe information regarding posture and effective and efficient training techniques - how to get back into shape quickly and safely!
- A supportive and clean environment to train and where your babies/children are welcome and safe
Women who attend mishfit mothers recognise the benefits of adult company and conversation, excellent emotional support and an affordable and convenient way to exercise with children.
The most common result for women who make a commitment to attend the mishfit program twice per week is the change to their waist measurements, improved awareness and endurance of their pelvic floor and improved posture.
Click here to book your free trial
If you are a pregnant client attending a trial session please fill out this Health and Medical Registration form.
If you are a post natal client attending a trial session please fill out this Health and Medical Registration form.